The Historic Langhorne Association was established in 1965. Its headquarters is in the original Langhorne Library which was constructed in 1888 with funds donated by Anna Mary Williamson. It later served as a branch of the Bucks County free Library. The Historic Association officially occupied the building by permission of the Bucks County Commissioners in 1977.
The Historic Langhorne Association offers a research library, a museum of local artifacts and archives consisting of documents of businesses, genealogical records, historic photographs and maps of the area. Most articles have been donated by longtime residents.
The association's goal is to research, record, renovate and preserve Langhorne's History.
The Association presents various activities, programs, speakers and trips related to local history. The Herald, the Association's newsletter is published quarterly and contains historic articles and photographs as well as association news. Our gift shop offers items for sale relating to Langhorne History.